Getting Settled

Last Updated :

NAS Fallon Our Military Getting Settled



Naval Branch Health Clinic Fallon

4755 Pasture Road

Appointments 775-426-3125
Dental 775-426-2811
Health Benefits Adviser 775-426-3181
Prescription Refill 888-253-1832

Naval Branch Health Clinic Fallon provides outpatient medical and dental care to eligible beneficiaries assigned to, and within a 30-mile radius of, NAS Fallon. Drive-time waivers are encouraged up to 99 miles. Services include family medicine, active-duty general dentistry, laboratory, pharmacy, immunizations, X-ray services, and occupational and preventive health. Fallon is a remote location with limited medical and dental service. Remote duty screenings are required for active-duty personnel and their family members before transfer to the area.

Dental care services are available to active-duty military only. Family members of active-duty personnel are encouraged to use the TRICARE Dental Program. Information about the TRICARE Dental Program can be obtained by visiting


TRICARE is the health care program for active duty and retirees of the uniformed services, their families and survivors. TRICARE’s primary objectives are to optimize the delivery of health care services in the military’s direct care system for all military health system beneficiaries and attain the highest level of patient satisfaction through the delivery of a world-class health care benefit.

TRICARE coverage is completely portable so it moves with you when you relocate. The TRICARE Prime options include TRICARE Prime and TRICARE Prime Remote in the United States, and TRICARE Prime Overseas and TRICARE Global Remote Overseas in regions outside of the United States.

Follow these simple steps to ensure you have no break in coverage when you move:

  • Do not cancel your TRICARE Prime enrollment option before you move.
  • Update your personal information in the Defense Enrollment Eligibility Reporting System immediately when you arrive at your new location.
  • Select a new primary care manager when moving within the same region, or submit a new Prime enrollment form within 30 days if you’re moving to a new region.

Where you are moving will determine which Prime option you will enroll in. If you move to a new Prime service area, transfer your enrollment by submitting a TRICARE Prime Enrollment and PCM Change Form to your regional contractor. Be sure to include all family members who wish to use Prime on the form.

TRICARE Standard and Extra are available to family members only. Active-duty service members are required to enroll in one of the Prime options. TRICARE Standard and Extra are available throughout the United States, and enrollment is not required. Any active-duty family member who is registered in DEERS may use these programs by seeing any network or non-network provider that is authorized by TRICARE.

If you’re already using TRICARE Standard and Extra, moving is easy. When you arrive at your new location, update your personal information in DEERS immediately. Then find TRICARE-authorized providers in your new area.

Here are a few things to remember about using TRICARE Standard and Extra in a new region:

  • In the U.S., visit your new regional contractor’s website for a list of providers. Remember, if you see network providers, you’ll be using the Extra option and pay lower copayments.
  • If you move to a new region, you’ll have a new claims address for submitting your TRICARE claims.
  • Learn your new region’s prior authorization requirements as these requirements may differ by region.

For a complete description of the different types of coverage programs and regions, visit


Navy Housing Service Center

Building 309 775-426-2809

NAS Fallon’s Housing Service Center is ready to support you in the transition to your new home and community. Use the resources provided to become familiar with the housing options and support services available to you. When you arrive at Naval Air Station Fallon, visit the Housing Service Center to receive invaluable information, counseling and guidance prior to entering into a written lease or rental/sales contract for housing.

Unaccompanied Housing

Building 107 775-426-2788

Unaccompanied housing is provided for unaccompanied personnel in the ranks of E-1 to E-3 and E-4 with less than three years of service. Senior personnel may, under certain circumstances, be eligible to live in UH though most choose to live in the local community. Accommodations are based on the service member’s status and rank. Generally all service members have their own bedroom with a shared common area, which includes a full kitchen and bathroom. Building 354 serves as the check-in point. Linen is provided at check-in.

Lincoln Military Housing

1000 Cottonwood Drive 775-423-9569

At NAS Fallon, military family housing is privatized. In addition to your option of purchasing or renting housing in the local community, you may choose to live in privatized housing by signing a tenant lease agreement with Lincoln Military Housing, which owns the family housing and is responsible for constructing, managing, maintaining and repairing it.

For comprehensive information about homes and amenities in the NAS Fallon privatized housing community, visit the NAS Fallon family housing website at


Mail Room

Building 350 775-426-3497

Mail en route should be forwarded to:

Your name
Mail Room, Building 350
NAS Fallon, NV 89496


All three Fallon housing communities operated by Lincoln Military Housing allow pets, but pets must be registered with the housing office, and owners must post a security deposit and follow community policies on their number of pets, weight and breed restrictions, and care.


NAS Fallon Chapel

Building 351 775-426-2813

The chaplain and Religious Program specialist team facilitate the free exercise of religion for members of the armed forces and their families. A variety of services is available, including providing and facilitating religious ministries, pastoral care and counseling, work space visitation, administering sacraments, community services, training and ceremonial support. For information on worship times and other programs, call the chapel.


It is mandatory that vehicles be registered on base within 45 days of arrival. To register your vehicle with NAS Fallon, visit the Pass and Decal Office located just inside the base housing gate (775-426-2808). All privately owned vehicles on base must be insured, and a current license plate is required. Nevada state traffic laws apply on base; see the Getting To & Around Churchill County chapter on Page 17 for more information. All vehicles entering or leaving base are subject to search.


© 2020 - MARCOA Media