With Corvias, Fort Riley families receive personalized property management, maintenance and family services tailored to fit military living. On-post living at Fort Riley offers a community where families can live, work, play and serve. The communities also feature amenities commonly found in upscale residential neighborhoods. With a variety of floor plans available, on-post living is convenient and economical.
Benefits of Living on the Installation:
- No commute or wait at the gate.
- Convenient access to the Commissary, Exchange and recreation facilities.
- No security deposit.
- No credit check.
Features of Fort Riley Neighborhoods:
- Kitchens with all major appliances.
- Washer and dryer connections.
- 24-hour emergency maintenance service.
- Four modern and conveniently located community centers.
- Outdoor gathering and common areas.
- Four luxury swimming pools.
Services of Corvias Military Living Communities:
- Lawn care.
- Package acceptance.
- Water, sewer and average electricity and gas included.
- Waste and (opt-in) recycling collection.
- Renter’s insurance.
In addition, Corvias hosts free, family-friendly events that residents are sure to enjoy. These resident activities provide another source for family fun and community living.