88th RSC Community
Finance Support and Pay Workshops
The 88th RSC Finance Division trains and supports Army Reserve Units throughout the year in order to help units correctly meet requirements and improve Soldier care.
The 88th RSC Financial Division coordinates, hosts and instructs up to 10 pay workshops within the region per year. Additionally, the 88th RSC teams with the other RSCs in up to six USARC Pay Workshops which are coordinated by USARC and held across the country.
The workshops provide in-depth instruction with hands-on exercises on the Unit Commanders Pay Management Report.
In addition, students are trained on computing a Pay Entry Basic Date, Taxes, Soldiers Group Life Insurance, Sure Pay, Waivers, Thrift Savings Plan, Per Diem, reimbursable expenses, entitlements such as Basic Allowance for Housing, Basic Allowance for Subsistence, Overseas Housing Allowance, OCONUS Cost-Of- Living Allowance, CONUS COLA, Family Separation Allowance, Incentive and Special Pay, and Clothing Allowances.
Participants are also given further instructions on Orders, and how to file a travel claim through DTS or by using a DD Form 1351-2.
In addition to workshops, members of the 88th RSC Finance Division are able to come and assist a unit directly at the request of the unit and chain of command.
For more information, please call the Finance Division’s Inquiry Line at 608-388-0905 or e-mail email@example.com.
88th RSC Resource Management Office
The 88th RSC Resource Management Office (RMO) serves as the command’s principal staff office for overall management of RSC financial resources. The RMO is available to assist supported commands whenever applicable. Responsibilities of the RMO include: The 88th RSC Resource Management Office (RMO) serves as the command’s principal staff office for overall management of RSC financial resources. The RMO is available to assist supported commands whenever applicable.
Responsibilities of the RMO include:
- Directs 88th RSC programming, budgeting, financial execution, pay support, accounting support and management functions.
- Has administrative control, as delegated by the Commanding General, for of all mission and BASOPS appropriated funds.
- Acts as the Fund Allowance Document holder for all RSC activities and Functional Commands whose headquarter are within the boundaries of the RSC.
- Administer all automated financial systems.
- Is accountable to the USARC for accounting and management of fund control designated for HQ RSC and supported Functional Commands.
- Administers the USAR pay program for all units within the RSC boundaries during peacetime and mobilization.
- Oversees management staff activities to include management of improvement programs, activities and studies.
Point of Contact:
88th RSC Resource Management Office Director
Debra L. Dalton
RPA, DTS, and GTC: 608-388-0504
OMAR and GPC: 608-388-0354
Accounting, GFEBS, Audit Readiness and Joint Review: 608-388-0563
Finance Division Inquiry Line: 608-388-0905
Inquiry Mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org