Beale AFB Community
The California Dental Association’s roster list on its website, www.cda.org, is a useful place to start in finding a dentist. Select “Public Resources” from the home page and click on “Find a Dentist” to find or verify a dentist. You can also seek referrals from people you know who’ve had dental care in the area.
Consider the following to find the best dentist for your needs.
- Are the dentist’s office hours convenient for your schedule?
- Is the dental office close to your home or office?
- How are dental emergencies handled?
- Does the office appear to be clean and well organized?
- Is the staff helpful and friendly?
- What are the dental office’s financial policies and how is insurance handled?
The Oral Health Program of the California Department of Public Health can give you tips for oral health and low-cost dental care. Visit the California Department of Public Health website at www.cdph.ca.gov.