Hurlburt Field Community
- Dogs and cats three months of age or older which are kept on base must be registered and vaccinated annually for rabies.
- Dog and cat owners are reminded that heartworm disease is very prevalent in the dog population and animals should be given preventive medication.
- Animal control is strictly enforced and cats and dogs must be on a leash whenever they are outside.
- Animals maintained outside must be secured by fences or cages.
- No exotic pets are allowed in base housing. Contact the Housing Office if you have questions.
- Please check with your local TMO office to arrange pet transportation when PCSing overseas prior to departure from your home base.
The Assault Breacher Vehicle (ABV) is a “fully tracked combat engineer vehicle designed to breach minefields and complex…
Humanitarian efforts are ingrained within every branch of the U.S. military. American troops go wherever they’re needed to…
Despite such statements, surveys, and alleged effects felt throughout the community, the military continues to say the research…