Mountain Home AFB Community
Family deployment support
Being deployed can bring on all types of stress and the possibility of upcoming problems. At the Airman and Family Readiness Center the Readiness NCO will brief you what you can expect when you deploy and what the Airman and Family Readiness Center can do to assist family members cope with your absence.
Many programs have been established to assist your love ones, for example:
- Morale call program, register through the A&FRC.
- REST, putting a picture of you or your loved ones on a pillow case so you or they always have that picture with you no cost to you the A&FRC takes the picture.
- Reunion CD’s to talk you through the reunion process.
- Give Parents a Break Program, one Saturday a month, free daycare from 8:30 a.m. – 4:30 p.m., certificates is required and available from the A&FRC.
- Build-A-Bear coupon, $5.00 off, coupon available at the A&FRC.
- The knowledge that the Airman and Family Readiness Center is available to assist when the loved ones need help.
- Spouse Pre-Deployment briefings 3rdThursday of each month
- Spouse Reunion briefings the last Thursday of each month