Seymour Johnson AFBCommunity
SEYMOUR JOHNSON FITNESS CENTERS
BellaMorphosis Women-Focused Health Club
1410 Langley Ave.
Monday through Thursday 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Saturday 7:30 a.m. to noon
Down Days/holidays 8 a.m. to noon
Memorial Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year’s Day closed
The purpose of BellaMorphosis Women-Focused Health Club is to create a peaceful, fun, relaxing, yet energetic
environment to help increase physical activity and better benefit the health and wellness of Seymour Johnson Air Force Base women.
Programs and Services
- Aerobics: High/low impact, step, funk, hip-hop, yoga, Pilates, kickboxing, toning, body building/sculpting and seasonal water aerobics at base pools
- Body-fat analysis and one-on-one consultations, exercise prescriptions and personal training
- Monitored, goal-oriented programs
- Child care
- Massage therapy, Swedish and deep muscle, hot stone massages
- Treadmills, ellipticals, step mills, Stairclimber, recumbent and upright bikes, Summit trainers, New Indo Row machines, Realryder cycles and Krank cycles
- Advanced Nautilus equipment designed specifically for women
- Free-weight stations
Fitness and Sports Center
1500 Langley Ave.
The fitness center is open 24/7 once members have received ‘After Hours Training.’ See Fitness Center staff for details.
Monday through Friday 5 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Saturday, Sunday, holidays and Family/Down Days 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thanksgiving and Christmas Day closed
The Fitness and Sports Center is a fully equipped facility capable of providing a large variety of sports and fitness programs for all members of the Team Seymour community. More than 700 customers use the Fitness Center daily. The exercise area is divided into three areas: cardiovascular and functional fitness, Selectorized weight training machines and free weights.
Programs and Services
- Aerobics and cardio classes: spin class, Zumba, combat fitness, Fit to Fight, core/abs.
- Indoor/outdoor basketball, racquetball/wallyball courts, quarter-mile track,
- 2-mile jogging trail, daily use lockers, tennis courts, softball fields and football/soccer field, and rock climbing wall.
- Intramural/extramural sports: flag football, basketball, volleyball, softball, soccer and racquetball.
- Varsity sports: softball, basketball and soccer.
- Parent/child area.
- Treadmills, ellipticals, steppers, row machines, spin bikes, recumbent and upright bikes.
- Free-weight area.
- Functional fitness area.
- Selectorized machines.
Off-base Health and Fitness
For a full list of gyms and other fitness centers, visit the Wayne County Chamber of Commerce’s website at www.waynecountychamber.com.
Goldsboro Family YMCA
1105 Parkway Drive
Goldsboro, NC 27534
The Goldsboro Family YMCA offers multiple fitness opportunities for the entire family. The facility boasts an enclosed, Olympic-size pool, indoor track, weight room and a triple gymnasium. It also has an outdoor sports complex with six multipurpose fields and a 1.5-mile track.