NS Great Lakes Community
Get Pampered at Eaglewood Resort and Spa by Naval Station Great Lakes
What do you think about when you consider going away to a resort? Is it a place on an island? Or maybe a cabin-style resort in the Rocky Mountains? What about a beautiful stay right in the middle of the Midwest? Eaglewood Resort and Spa delivers a luxurious resort experience to guests all in the heart of Illinois.
This 4-star hotel is much more than a place to stay with a comfortable bed. At the Eaglewood Resort, you’re provided with fine dining, a variety of amenities, an 18-hole championship golf course, recreational fun, and much more. Located around 40 miles south of Naval Station Great Lakes in the Chicago area, this resort is a great option for anyone, especially military personnel and their families.
Suggested read: Naval Station Great Lakes: In-Depth Welcome Center
Eaglewood Resort Delivers Tons of Amenities
The Eaglewood Resort in Itasca, IL, provides a variety of world-class amenities. Guests can be pampered, enjoy getting active both indoors and outdoor, fine dining, and much more. Located at 1401 Nordic Rd., Itasca, IL 60143, here are some of the highlights that you can expect when booking your stay:
- The Spa at Eaglewood has a variety of wellness amenities, including a steam room, wood sauna, hot tub, pool, fitness center, infused water, your own robe and slippers, and much more. Massages, lavender wraps, facials, scrubs, and more are all services available to help relax your body, spirit, and mind.
- Prairie River Restaurant is providing an elegant dining experience for guests to enjoy upscale Midwestern cuisine matched with a robust wine selection, plentiful local craft brews, and creative cocktails.
- Additional food options include Burnham’s and the Grab ‘n Go Market, offering plenty of tasty treats.
- There are many different games to be played, including golf and bocce ball, throughout the facilities. If you’re looking to be a better player, enjoy some friendly competition, or just have a good time, the Eaglewood Resort has everything you need.
Does Eaglewood Resort Have a Pool?
Yes, the Eaglewood Resort is a great place for swimming thanks to the resort’s 25-meter naturally lit indoor pool. It’s just one of the many amenities found on the property and a great hub for social interaction, relaxation, and recreational activities. Guests can enjoy using the pool during its operating hours, which are the following:
- Monday through Thursday 10:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Friday and Saturday 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
- Sunday 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Does Eaglewood Resort Have Room Service?
Yes, guests are provided with room service options through the Grab ‘n Go Market found right next to the lobby. Here, you can find a variety of hot and cold meals all freshly made to be picked up in an instant or delivered right to your room. There are healthy smoothies, Lavazza coffee drinks, pastries, and much more. Take a short walk to grab a bite or ring in your order to be brought to your door seven days a week from 6:30 a.m. until 7:00 p.m.
Relaxation, Recreation, and Reconnecting
The Eaglewood Resort Spa is clearly built for relaxation. But did you know that the Eaglewood Resort is available for events?
You can rent the resort’s event space for a variety of reasons, including meetings, conferences, and weddings. There’s ample space for both indoor and outdoor events with various packages. Catering is available for you to take advantage of the amazing culinary experience provided at the Eaglewood Resort, making your event one that’ll be talked about for years to come.
Golfing at the Eaglewood Resort
The Golf Club at Eaglewood is a highlight of the resort that stands alone. It’s a par 72, 18-hole course providing beautiful landscaping with fun, challenging play. Eaglewood Resort Golf is a great opportunity for players of all ages to hone their skills, as the resort is a family-friendly option. Military rates are available for both 9-hole and 18-hole tee times, and there’s also the Foresight® golf simulator, which features more than 15 courses to enjoy in the Prairie River Bar and Grill’s private room. A trip to the Eaglewood Resort is perfect to recharge and is highly recommended to all.