HERE'S WHY THE IP CASINO BILOXI IS THE ULTIMATE GAMING DESTINATION
By Buddy Blouin
When it comes to the Gulf Coast, a destination many might overlook is the city of Biloxi, Mississippi. Only minutes away from other eclectic neighboring cities, such as Gulfport and Ocean Springs, you’ll be quick to notice that this seaside oasis is home to a variety of casinos capable of holding their own in places such as Las Vegas or Atlantic City. One of the most impressive examples is the IP Casino Resort Spa. You’ll find delicious bites, luxurious rooms, spas for pampering, and, of course, a wide variety of gaming options at the IP Casino Biloxi. There are also many different events and concerts that provide unique experiences and opportunities to see local and national performances during your stay. Before you head out, don’t gamble on missing out. Get the most out of your stay with this comprehensive guide to get you started on the right foot.
Read next:NCBC Gulfport Housing: 7 On-Base Options
Gaming at Biloxi Casinos Is Different at the IPYou won’t have to look hard for casinos in Biloxi, which is part of the appeal. There are many options, often close together, but the IP Casino Biloxi does a great job providing its own unique experience to its guests. Here are some of the great amenities you’ll find at the IP Casino in Biloxi, MS:
- You’ll never need to leave the resort. Virtually any amenity you could think of is available on the property.
- You can also go explore the area. Various shops, restaurants, and neighboring casinos are near the Imperial Palace just waiting to be enjoyed.
- Non-smoking gaming experiences are available, including sections for slots and poker.
- In total, the IP is home to more than 1,200 slots and 48 table games found throughout the 70,000-square-foot property.
- From regional acts to international superstars, you’ll find musicians, comedians, and entertainment of all sorts awaiting you whenever you stay.
Who Owns IP Casino Biloxi?The IP Casino was sold to Boyd Gaming for $278 million. Since being bought by the multi-billion-dollar hospitality conglomerate, the IP Casino Biloxi has continued to prove why it’s one of the best casinos in Biloxi, Mississippi, through its exceptional customer service, amazing amenities, and plentiful gaming options.
Is the Buffet Open at the IP Casino Biloxi?Unfortunately, as of the time of writing, the buffet dining option within the IP Casino Biloxi went away during COVID-19 restrictions in March 2022 and has not come back. But don’t worry; as great as all-you-can-eat experiences can be, there are still plenty of dining options both inside the resort as well as in the surrounding areas, including Thirty-Two, Tien, Bayview Cafe, The Sportsbar by FanDuel, Quench, Infusion Coffee Bar, and 850 Wine & Spirits. Whether you're looking for a casual bite with friends or celebrating big after winning the jackpot, there's a dining option for every occasion and palate.
Important Info for Your IP Casino Biloxi StayReady to get your stay started? We don’t blame you. Here are a few final details you’ll need to know before booking your next trip to the IP:
- Set your GPS to 850 Bayview Ave., Biloxi, MS 39530, to arrive at the entertainment venue of a lifetime.
- It’s only 2 miles away from Biloxi Beach, and, pro tip, there’s a small, intimate beach in Ocean Springs waiting to be discovered. Pack accordingly.
- Bring lots of money for tips because you’re going to want to keep your waiters/waitresses coming back to give you more. Your drinks are on the house while on the gaming floor as long as you're legally able to be served as well as playing a game. Drink responsibly.
- Golfers will love the IP Casino in Biloxi, as the region is known for many beautiful, challenging courses. There are also often deals available for IP guests if you do a little digging.
Suggested read:Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport: In-Depth Welcome Guide
Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts