DISCOUNTS, DEALS, AND MORE: ITT CAMP PENDLETON HAS YOU COVERED
By Ashley Nation
Welcome to Camp Pendleton, California, where the sun is always shining and the beach is right next door. There is an endless selection of things to do nearby, and ITT Camp Pendleton will provide you with discount tickets to many tourist attractions and special events. You can purchase tickets to local and national attractions from theme parks to cruises to sporting events. Let’s go through the best attractions available now and the ITT Camp Pendleton prices.
Related read:37 of the Best Things To Do on Camp Pendleton
Information, Tickets, and Tours – ITT Camp PendletonWhether you’re looking to have some fun on your own or with family, the MCCS Camp Pendleton offers great recreation and entertainment options. There are two Camp Pendleton ITT offices located in Pacific Plaza and Main Side Pavilion.
Camp Pendleton ITT Address
ITT & Latitudes Travel – Pacific PlazaPacific Plaza Building #20846 Camp Pendleton, CA 92055
ITT – Main SideMain Side Pavilion Building #15102 Camp Pendleton, CA 92055-0000
Camp Pendleton ITT Phone Number
ITT & Latitudes Travel – Pacific Plaza
Phone: 1 (760) 725-5805/5863
Hours: Monday – Friday 0830-1700
ITT – Main Side
Phone: 1 (760) 725-2218
Hours: Monday – Friday 0900-1700
ITT Tickets Camp PendletonAll the tickets ITT Camp Pendleton offers are at a discounted price for military members and their families. Call the phone numbers listed above to book your attractions through an ITT office. Check out some of the best current offerings from the ITT office at Camp Pendleton!
1. Aquarium of the Pacific – Long BeachAdult: $29.75 Child Ages 3-11: $23.35 Take a trip to the Aquarium of the Pacific to discover life in the world’s largest ocean. Make sure to purchase your tickets in advance in order to reserve a date and time for your visit.
2. Belmont Park – Mission Beach/San DiegoGeneral: $40.75 Belmont Park is San Diego’s premier amusement park right alongside the beach. The Combo Pass includes multiple roller coasters, laser tag, rock climbing, mini-golf, and more.
3. Catalina Express (Round-Trip)Adult: $73.25 Child Ages 2-11: $61.25 Hop on this round-trip ferry from California ports to the island of Catalina. Long Beach, San Pedro, and Dana Point host up to 30 daily departures.
4. CP Paintball & Airsoft Park – Camp PendletonPaintball/Airsoft Ages 10 & Up: $34.00 Paintball Lite Ages 6 & Up: $29.00 CP Paintball tickets include admission, all-day air, rental equipment, camo jacket, and 500 paintballs. Paintball Lite tickets include all the same perks but with low-impact rental gear. Paintball Lite uses a special paintball gun that was built specifically for beginner players and kids ages 6-12.
5. Circus VargasAdult: $20.25+ Child Ages 2-10: $13.50+ Grab tickets to see one of the best traveling circuses California has to offer.
6. Disneyland California Adventure – AnaheimAdult: $306.50+ Child Ages 3-9: $292.00+ The beloved Disneyland California Adventure is having a military promotion until December 16th, 2022. Ticket prices will be as low as $223. This offer is available to active and retired U.S. military personnel and their spouses.
7. Madame Tussauds Wax Museum – Hollywood/San FranciscoGeneral: $18.25+ Join the many celebrities you’ve seen marvel at their realistic sculptures in the Tussauds Wax Museum. You can also package your tickets with a meal voucher from the famous Hard Rock Café.
8. Nerd Comedy Night – CarlsbadGeneral 18+: $11.00 If you’re looking for a fun, low-key trivia night, pop in at the Harding Community Center Theatre any Friday night at 7:00 p.m.
9. Oceanside Sea Center – Oceanside HarborGeneral: $38.00+ The West Coast of California has endless sea life for you to see. We recommend checking out their Winter Whale special running from December through April for $25.00.
10. Old Town Trolley – San DiegoAdults: $38.00+ Child Ages 4-12: $29.00+ There’s no better way to tour the city of San Diego than by trolley. There are multiple tour packages to choose from, but our personal favorite is the San Diego City and SEAL Tour. You’ll journey from San Diego-Coronado Bridge to Coronado on a 25-mile loop through 11 neighborhoods and noteworthy stops.
11. San Diego Zoo – San Diego/EscondidoAdult: $53.75+ Child Ages 3-11: $45.50+ You can’t be in California and not visit the San Diego Zoo. Check out their memberships that grant unlimited admission to both the zoo and safari park for a full year at the price of $116.00.
12. USS Midway Museum – San Diego HarborAdult: $14.75 Child Ages 6-12: $10.25 The USS Midway was the first American carrier to operate in the midwinter sub-Artic. Plan a trip to the USS Midway Museum to walk the historic aircraft carrier.
Out-of-State TicketsITT Camp Pendleton offers more than just California-based deals. There are many out-of-state options to choose from across the U.S. and even out of the country.
13. Lego Discovery Center – Tempe, ArizonaAdult: $18.25 Child Ages 3-12: $18.25 Tickets to the Lego Discovery Center include all rides, attractions, and films at the Lego 4D Cinema. It’s the perfect family outing, especially for those with young children.
14. Aquatica Waterpark – Orlando, FloridaGeneral: $54.25+ Jump in the water at Aquatica and cool off from the hot Florida sun. It’s one of the many worthwhile attractions in the city of Orlando.
15. Discovery Cove – Orlando, FloridaGeneral: $156.75+ The Discovery Cove packages bundle admissions to SeaWorld and Aquatica Orlando. The Dolphin Interaction Ultimate Package for $256 is an experience you won’t regret splurging on.
16. Universal Studios Orlando – Orlando, FloridaAdult: $200+ Child Ages 3-9: $195+ Universal Studios is hosting a special military promotion for 2022. The Military Freedom passes are valid for Universal Studios, Islands of Adventure, and Universal Volcano Bay.
17. Go City® Go Cards – Paris, FranceAdult: $129+ Teen Ages 12-17: $45.50+ Go City passes are the best way to explore the beautiful city of Paris. You have the opportunity to bundle multiple attractions from the Eiffel Tower to a boat ride down the Seine.
18. Six Flags Over Georgia – Austell, GeorgiaGeneral: $39.25 Atlanta is becoming one of the most popular cities in the United States. Just a little drive from ATL is one of the top roller coaster parks in the country. There are so many rides to hop on and a water park, Six Flags White Water, on the other side.
19. National WW2 Museum – New Orleans, LouisianaGeneral: $16.75+ This military history museum is located in the Central Business District of New Orleans. You can purchase your tickets for an immersive exhibition through WW2 and, afterward, grub on famous New Orleans cuisine.
20. B&O Railroad – Baltimore, MarylandAdult: $13.25 Child Ages 3-11: $11.75 The B&O Railroad Museum exhibits the historic legacy of American railroading. Make sure to take a ride on the Mile One Express train along the nation’s first mile of commercial railroad.
And Still So Much MoreITT Camp Pendleton has so many exciting options for you and your family that we couldn’t list them all. Check out the MCCS Camp Pendleton site for a complete ticket guide and have a little off-base fun.
Read next:The Ultimate Camp Pendleton Paintball Guide
camp pendleton itt
camp pendleton mccs
itt camp pendleton
mccs camp pendleton
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts