5 REASONS YOU SHOULD GO TO TOPGOLF SAN ANTONIO
By Buddy Blouin
Looking for something to do around San Antonio? Then we’ve got you covered. Topgolf San Antonio is a great place to unwind, hang out with friends, have date night, host team-building exercises, and more. No matter what the occasion, this venue has you covered, and it’s a lot more than just golf. Each bay comes with HD TVs and a server for food and beverages. Plus, there are various other games around the property to be enjoyed. The best part is that you don’t have to be the next Tiger Woods to enjoy it. Avid golfers will love this high-tech driving range, while the mixture of large and small targets combined with high-tech balls that track your shots means that there is enough fun for all skill levels and ages.
More like this:What To See, Eat, and Do at the Pearl San Antonio
How Much Is Topgolf San Antonio?Topgolf prices depend on the day you play, the time of day, and the number of people in your party. Keep in mind that peak hours will likely be more expensive and that each bay you rent can fit a maximum of 6 players. Here’s a pricing breakdown that you can expect for your visit:
- Sunday, Monday, and Wednesday through Saturday all follow the same pricing structure. This means that from open to 12:00 p.m., the price is $27/hour per bay. From 12:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m., the cost is $37/hour per bay, and 5:00 p.m. to close will run you $47/hour per bay.
Note: Pricing is subject to change at any time.
- On Tuesdays, golfers catch a break and can enjoy 50% off your hourly rate all day long with no coupon required. Additional discounts may or may not be available during this time.
- There is also a one-time membership fee of $5 that is mandatory for players. Additional fees may apply if your membership card is misplaced and a replacement is necessary.
- Taxes are not included in the aforementioned pricing structure.
Is Topgolf Open in San Antonio?Yes, Topgolf San Antonio is open and ready to get you and your party started golfing like you never have before. The hours of operation may be different for holidays, so it’s important to double-check ahead of time if you are planning on hitting the links during such days. Otherwise, you can book your bay or walk right in from Sunday through Thursday from 10:00 a.m. until 11:00 p.m. and on Friday and Saturday from 10:00 a.m. until 1:00 a.m.
5 Reasons To Book Your Bay TodayFrom the Topgolf San Antonio menu to the eclectic game modes available, here are five great reasons to experience a golfing experience that you can’t find anywhere else:
- The full bar and restaurant menu is expansive and great for having a snack, enjoying a full meal, and anything else in between. Your bay comes with an attentive server ready to make sure your experience is great, even if your slice is not.
- With so many different game modes and targets, it ensures everyone has a good time.
- There are multiple stories available, meaning that no matter what, you’ll be able to see your ball soar through the air. Don’t worry, though; even for young ones, it’s safe due to the safety measure in place.
- Topgolf San Antonio can accommodate parties and special events, meaning that you can host a unique experience for a range of reasons at their venue.
- Even if things aren’t going your way at the range, there is an arcade and plenty of television sets, including one in your bay, to keep you entertained during your stay. It’s also the perfect solution for those who want to hit the driving range but don’t want to miss a minute of their favorite sporting event.
Topgolf Heroes ProgramThe Topgolf Heroes Program provides discounts for all members of the military as well as Veterans. Not only can you receive 10% off of your games and room rentals, but you may also be able to receive 20% off of monthly memberships that apply. It’s a great way for Topgolf San Antonio to show love to those who are serving at Joint Base San Antonio and beyond as well as the Veterans that have served before.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts