HERE ARE THE BEST RESTAURANTS ARLINGTON, VA, OFFERS NEAR JBMHH
By Chris La Porte
In your new posting at Joint Base Myer-Henderson Hall, you’ll have a plethora of food options as you find the best restaurants. Arlington, VA, sees tourists from around the country and beyond, so you’ll be sure to find any kind of cuisine that you’re looking for. You’ll be able to use this guide to find your new favorite place to eat around your posting at JBMHH. If you’re on the hunt for the best restaurants, Arlington, VA, delivers, and we’ve selected a few for you below.
JBMHH RestaurantsOn JBMHH, you’ll have some options in the main exchange around the post. We’ve listed them below so you can see those options in one place.
1. Subway106 McNair Rd. Bldg. 450 2nd Street Fort Myer, VA 22211
Phone: 1 (703) 243-1786
2. Panda Express106 McNair Rd. Bldg. 450 2nd Street Fort Myer, VA 22211
Phone: 1 (571) 312-2712
3. Starbucks106 McNair Rd. Bldg. 450 2nd Street Fort Myer, VA 22211
Phone: 1 (571) 527-0313
4. Patton Hall214 Jackson Avenue Fort Myer, Virginia 22211
Phone: 1 (703) 524-0200 Patton Hall offers many banquet rooms for events and is steeped in the history of the surrounding area. For a meal, you can also grab a bite at the Hill Grill, where they serve American fare for exceptional outdoor dining in Arlington, VA.
Best Restaurants: Arlington, VAYou’ll be surrounded by history at JBMHH, which attracts visitors from all over the country. This means you’ll also have a wide variety of options to choose from when you get hungry. Listed below, we’ve found some of the best restaurants Arlington, VA, has to offer.
American Restaurants: Arlington, VA
5. Barley Mac1600 Wilson Blvd. #100 Arlington, VA 22209
Phone: 1 (571) 800-3070 Barley Mac adds some innovation to the American food scene for lunch, dinner, and late-night drinks. This spacious location is perfect for date night or a group, serving up sandwiches, pizza, steak, and fries, all alongside a deep whisky selection.
6. Burger District2024 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 1 (703) 527-2160 Burger District is a fun place to grab a meal and hang out with friends and family. They serve up a wide selection of burgers of every kind, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches, and plenty of bar bites, like loaded nachos.
7. CIRCA at Clarendon3010 Clarendon Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 1 (860) 442-6900 Grab brunch, lunch, or dinner at CIRCA at Clarendon for another great experience with outdoor dining in Arlington, VA. They offer a wide selection of New American cuisine, from chicken dishes to ahi tuna to braised short ribs. Don’t forget to check out their extensive wine and craft beer list.
8. Copperwood Tavern4021 Campbell Ave. Arlington, VA 22206
Phone: 1 (703) 552-8010 For one of the best farm-to-table restaurants in Arlington, VA, look no further than Copperwood Tavern. With the freshest quality ingredients available, they provide an unforgettable American cuisine experience.
Breakfast Restaurants: Arlington, VA
9. Ted’s Bulletin4238 Wilson Blvd. #1130 Arlington, VA 22203
Phone: 1 (703) 848-7580 Ted’s Bulletin serves up all kinds of dishes for any meal but specializes in its all-day breakfast. You’ll have plenty of classic options, including omelets, pancakes, steak & eggs, and more.
10. Bayou Bakery1515 N Courthouse Rd. Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 1 (703) 243-2410 Established in 2021, the Bayou Bakery, Coffee Bar & Eatery serves up southern hospitality and plenty of sweet treats. You’ll enjoy a focus on the rich culinary heritage of New Orleans with beignets, scones, pralines, buttermilk biscuits, and plenty more.
Uyghur Restaurants: Arlington, VA
11. Bostan Uyghur Cuisine3911 Lee Hwy. Arlington, VA 22207
Phone: 1 (703) 527-2026 For a highly rated Uyghur restaurant, Arlington, VA, offers one up close to JBMHH. You’ll have tons of choices at Bostan Uyghur Cuisine, including chip-fried soman, Kazan lamb kebabs, and spicy laziji chicken.
Fast Food in Arlington, VA
12. McDonald's1800 N Lynn St. Arlington, VA 22209
Phone: 1 (571) 257-7789
13. Chick-Fil-A671 N Glebe Rd. Ste. 1270 Arlington, VA 22203
Phone: 1 (703) 243-8000
14. Chipotle Mexican Grill1002 S Glebe Rd. Arlington, VA 22204
Phone: 1 (703) 746-6381
15. Shake Shack1100 S Hayes St. Space H25 Floor 1 Fashion Centre at Pentagon City Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1 (703) 454-0552
16. Popeyes Louisiana KitchenMall, 1100 S Hayes St. Space M108 The Fashion Center Arlington, VA 22202
Phone: 1 (703) 415-2320
Italian Restaurants: Arlington, VA
17. Mazaro Italian Restaurant2909 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 1 (703) 276-3099 Mazaro Italian Restaurant is open for lunch and dinner and has a wide range of wine and cocktails to choose from for your night out. You’ll have plenty of choices of classic Italian fare, like fettuccine al Basilico, carbonara alla Romana, lasagna Napoletana, and much more.
18. Mele Bistro1723 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22209
Phone: 1 (703) 522-5222 For one of the more cozy Italian restaurants Arlington, VA, offers, Mele Bistro is a must-try. Just north of JBMHH, Mele Bistro offers an intimate setting inside, or you can choose to eat outside on their picturesque patio.
19. Mario's Pizza House3322 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 1 (703) 525-0222 A local favorite, Mario’s Pizza House has been serving the area for a long time. Their square pizza pies are what make them stand out from the rest, and they serve their Sicilian pizzas by the slice.
Middle Eastern Restaurants: Arlington, VA
20. Courthouse Kabob2045 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 1 (703) 294-9999 For some of the most unique Halal food in Arlington, VA, Courthouse Kabob is a fusion of old-world Afghan cooking and modern restaurant style. They bake their bread daily in a clay oven in the same way it has been made for over 2,000 years. You’ll have plenty of choices, from gyro platters to lamb kabobs.
21. Ravi Kabob House305 N Glebe Rd. Arlington, VA 22203
Phone: 1 (703) 522-6666 Ravi Kabob House offers up traditional Pakistani fare for affordable prices. This small shop serves samosas, lamb kabobs, tandoori, and more.
Mexican Restaurants: Arlington, VA
22. Don Tito3165 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22201
Phone: 1 (703) 566-3113 For a fun vibe, Don Tito offers up Mexican cuisine in a unique setting, complete with a cantina and a rooftop deck. Get a plate of chimichanga nacional, grilled fajitas, and a wide range of tacos with a tasty margarita.
23. Guajillo1727 Wilson Blvd. Arlington, VA 22209
Phone: 1 (703) 807-0840 Guajillo serves traditional Mexican fare with a cantina-style vibe that will make for the perfect night out. Be sure to try their al pastor tacos, mole poblano, or carne asada.
ConclusionWe’re excited for you to get to try some of the best restaurants Arlington, VA, has to offer, and we hope that this guide has helped you narrow your search. With such a popular destination, you’ll be sure to find multiple favorites around your posting at JBMHH.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts