RELAX & RECHARGE AT THE HILTON HAWAIIAN VILLAGE WAIKIKI BEACH RESORT
By Buddy Blouin
The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort has a rich history in Hawaii. Built in 1955, this iconic Hilton has plenty to offer its guests. It’s also been the place of various celebrations from celebrities looking to soak up the sun, enjoy the surf, and renew themselves away from the Lower 48. Most noticeably, Elvis Presley used to come to the resort via helicopter, causing his many fans to gather and watch his arrival. But even if you aren’t “The King,” you can still be treated like one. Get to know the wonderful features of this sprawling resort featuring 22 acres of luxury and paradise for all who go.
Read next:Take a Load Off at Halekoa Military Resort Hawaii
Is Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort All-Inclusive?Guests will need to bring some spending money, as the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is not an all-inclusive resort. There are different experiences, amenities, and dining options available on the resort’s property; however, they don’t come included with your stay at the Hilton Hotel. Special deals and offers may be available that provide guests with complimentary amenities or discounted rates as offered by the resort.
Does the Resort Offer Free Breakfast?No, it doesn’t appear that the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort offers free breakfast to its guests. With that being said, you’ll have plenty of dining options both on-site and in the surrounding Diamond Head, Ala Moana, and Kaka'ako neighborhoods.
Enjoy Elevated Amenities and FeaturesIt’s impossible to think of the name Hilton without thinking of luxury. This is what makes this resort so special. From recreation to relaxation to a casual snack to fine dining and more, you’ll find it all with exceptional quality and service at the Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort.
- The amazing views can’t be replicated by any other resort in the world. Hilton Waikiki Beach provides rooms and suites that are one-of-a-kind.
- Featuring over 20 restaurants, there's something for everyone’s taste here. You can enjoy casual dining and snacks at places such as the Hau Tree Bar or Round Table Pizza. You can also enjoy fine dining and cocktails at various eateries like Bali Oceanfront, Tropics Bar & Grill, or Blue Water Shrimp & Seafood.
- Spa treatments, lūʻaus under the stars, and various island adventures, including Atlantis Submarines, await guests.
- Guests can also enjoy many tours and excursions throughout the year.
- Pools and lagoons can keep you relaxed and entertained every day of the week.
- Of course, there’s also the stunning beachfront that provides you with great proximity to the Pacific Ocean.
- Shop until you drop. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort features over 80 shops for you to enjoy the finest retail therapy possible.
- The property is the perfect place for an intimate getaway or hosting a special event. Realistically, you could propose in a place like no other, then have your wedding in the same spot it all started.
Military DiscountsMilitary & government rates are available for military personnel and government workers. This includes special deals on both lodging and dining options. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort is the perfect place for active-duty military and their families due to its proximity to Barking Sands Missile Range, NCTAMS PAC, Schofield Barracks, Pohakuloa Training Center, and the many other military bases in Hawaii.
Hilton Hawaiian Village Stands Out Among Waikiki HotelsWhen visiting Waikiki Beach, you’ll find no shortage of hotels and resorts. After all, you’re in one of the most breathtaking beach destinations known throughout the world for its beauty and rich surfing culture. But a stay at the Hilton is a stay like no other. The Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort continues to bring guests back from all over the world to create new memories, enjoy the beautiful Hawaiian Islands, and renew themselves in paradise.
Suggested read:What's Being Done About the Navy-Poisoned Hawaii Drinking Water?
Image: Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort | LinkedIn
Barking Sands Missile Range
Hilton Hawaiian Village Waikiki Beach Resort
NS Pearl Harbor
Pohakuloa Training Center
Tripler Medical Center
uscg base honolulu
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts