Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport Community
Beau Rivage Biloxi Brings World-Class Gaming to the Gulf Coast
There are tons of casinos in Biloxi, and each provides its own experience, but one stands taller than the others. No, really, we mean that quite literally. Soaring more than 300 feet over the coast of Biloxi is the world-famous Beau Rivage Resort & Casino, the tallest building in Mississippi. Inside are some of the best gaming, resort-style amenities, and entertainment options on the Gulf Coast. Beau Rivage Biloxi provides world-class entertainment from its 4-star hotel, variety of slots, various table games, live shows, and resort amenities. There isn’t any other place quite like the Beau.
It’s also only around 30 minutes away from Naval Construction Battalion Center Gulfport, making it a great place for military personnel and their families to have fun and unwind. If you haven’t been or if you’re thinking about returning, either way, you’re in for a treat. Our guide will help you get to know the Beau Rivage.
More like this: Hard Rock Biloxi Is a Certified Platinum Experience
What Does Beau Rivage Mean?
Beau Rivage is French for “beautiful shore.” A fitting name for a property where you can almost literally throw a rock and hit the Gulf of Mexico. But if you ask the people who stay at the Beau Rivage Biloxi, the name takes on a totally different meaning.
The Beau Rivage Casino in Biloxi means a good time. It means your cares and troubles leave you at the door. It’s an oasis for recharging and a gathering place for old friends and new ones. It’s a place that can give you a great escape through exceptional entertainment and a place where good times are around every corner. There are different events and shows that rotate, meaning you’ll always enjoy a new experience every visit. No matter how you enjoy it, good times await you.
Is Beau Rivage in Biloxi Open?
Yes, the Beau Rivage in Biloxi, Mississippi, is open for business. The pandemic interrupted operations for Biloxi casinos and created a dark time in a wonderful history of entertainment and fun for the region, but today, you can enjoy the Beau just as you have before. Even The Buffett at Beau Rivage is now open!
Who Owns Beau Rivage Biloxi?
VICI Properties purchased the Beau Rivage Biloxi in a deal that was finalized in 2022. The property was part of a larger purchase when the real estate conglomerate purchased MGM Growth Properties for $17.2 billion.
Does Beau Rivage Biloxi Have Beach Access?
To say that the Beau Rivage has direct access to the beach would be a misrepresentation; however, it’s very close. The proximity of the Beau Rivage Biloxi to the beach is amazing. Not only is it a walkable distance to other local hotspots, including the Hard Rock Hotel & Casino Biloxi, but you can easily walk to the beach in only five to ten minutes. Other public access points are also available nearby, and the beach can be easily seen from many of the 1,740 rooms, as well as the pool area.
Game On! Everything You Need To Know
Planning your trip is easy. The Beau Rivage in Biloxi, MS, is great for any occasion. Whether you’re looking for a vacation away from it all, a short staycation, or just a night out, you can’t go wrong.
- You’ll find this gaming paradise at 875 Beach Blvd., Biloxi, MS 39530.
- Featuring 1,800-2,100+ slots, 90+ table games, and the Beau Rivage’s Sports Book & Bar, this 85,000-square-foot property has something for everyone.
- Complimentary drinks while gaming means there’s even more value for visitors.
- There are many dining options available at the Beau. It doesn’t matter if you want casual American fare at the BetMGM Book Bar & Grill, an intimate experience at BR Prime, Pan-Asian cuisine from Jia, or Italian at Stalla; you have plenty of options.
- Just looking for a quick bite or a drink? You can also find plenty of snacks and signature drinks at places such as Snacks, The Roasted Bean, Atrium Cafe, and the Black Clover Lounge.
- Many other attractions are nearby, including The Loop, MGM Park, and the Biloxi Lighthouse, to name a few.
- Vast amenities await, including the Topgolf® Swing Suite, a pool, a relaxing spa, salon services, a fitness center, an arcade, a variety of shops, and much more.
- Enhance your experience with additional amenities and features, including transportation options, Fallen Oak golfing opportunities, and even Mobile Check-In.
- You may see a local act. You may enjoy a world-famous icon. Either way, you’re in for some of the best entertainers passing through the Beau Rivage Theatre, guaranteeing new opportunities with every visit.
Military Discounts Are Available at the Beau Rivage
Heading to the Beau Rivage Biloxi is a great experience for anyone, but especially those who have served or are serving our country. America owes our military a lot, and the Beau recognizes this through its Military & Veterans Program (MVP), available at MGM Resorts. MVP members can get special deals and rewards on shows, rooms, attractions, amenities, and more. Book a stay or grab an Uber and head over for some of the best gaming experiences Biloxi has to offer.