PRIVATIZED HOUSING FOR FAMILIES
Our Housing Service Center (HSC) experts are ready to assist all families assigned to NSA Mechanicsburg to find suitable and affordable housing. HSC will place you in Leased, Privatized housing managed by Lincoln Military Housing or support you with finding a place to live in the community.
NSA Mechanicsburg has partnered with Lincoln Military Housing www.lincolnmilitary.com to offer you and your family outstanding housing choices.
- Currently, the neighborhood is being redeveloped, with complete demolition and rebuild. The 31 new single family homes will be available spring 2012.
- All privatized homes will be located in the Antrim Drive Site.
- The homes have a mixture of 3/4 bedroom homes.
- Contact the HSC to receive the most accurate projection waiting period for a home.
- The application of housing
- The waiting list
Privatized Partner manages:
- Arranges the Rental Leases and assignment
- Is responsible for all property management
- Meeting all of the resident needs.
Need more information, go to partner’s website www.lincolnmilitary.com, it includes contact information, pictures, floor plans and specific information regarding PPV housing on NSA Mechanicsburg.
To apply for privatized family housing you will need to
submit an application with the information described below. Unaccompanied personnel are eligible to apply for housing however they are a lower priority than families.
- You must check into housing within 30 days of arrival to secure full local move benefits.
Qualification for Military Family Housing:
Navy, Marine Corps, Army, Air Force, United States Coast Guard and National Guard members are eligible
In order to apply, you are required to have the following:
1. DD Form 1746 (Application for Assignment to Housing). DD Form 1746
2. A copy of orders showing your detachment dates.
3. Certification of bona fide family members. Examples of acceptable forms of documentation are the USN-Emergency Data application (Page 2); USMC NAVMC 10922; USA & USAF- DD Form 93; USCG- 4170.
4. Sex Offender Form.
5. Eligibility is determined by your pay grade and the number of dependents who will reside in the home six (6) consecutive months out of the year.
6. Application may be made in person or submitted by mail, fax or email. Those not submitted in person must be confirmed within 30 days of reporting.
7. Full resident guidelines, including the pet policy for PPV housing on NSA Mechanicsburg are also available on Lincoln Military Housing website www.lincolnmilitary.com.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts