THE ULTIMATE LIST OF 29 VALENTINE’S DAY GIFTS PERFECT FOR THE MILITARY COMMUNITY
By MyBaseGuide Staff Member
Valentine’s Day is almost here yet again, and with it, the need to scramble to find Valentine's Day gifts for the loved ones in your life. This major gift-giving holiday can cause stress and panic even among the best of us. If you’ve got multiple people who are expecting Valentine’s Day gifts, we’re coming in clutch with our huge list of Valentine’s Day gift ideas for anyone in your life.
Related: Military Gifts Guide: Top 78 Picks for the Whole Family
29 Amazing Valentine’s Day Gifts for Everyone in Your LifeGift-giving is hard. Need a little help? That’s what we’re here for! Explore the best of the best Valentine’s Day gift ideas for everyone on your list.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for MenValentine’s Day gifts for him can be hard if he’s not the lovey-dovey type. But our array of men’s Valentine’s Day gifts will make shopping easy for any man in your life. 1. Whiskey Stone Bullet Ice Cubes Amazon $15.00 Is your man a gun enthusiast? If so, he’s gonna get a kick out of these whiskey stones that are shaped like ammunition! This Valentine’s Day gift for him is not only really cool, but it’s also incredibly useful, as you can use these in more than just alcohol if you want! 2. UGG Men's Ascot Slipper UGG via Amazon from $69.95 Men like cozy stuff, too! These slippers are gonna be the highlight of his Valentine’s Day with their water-resistant suede, wool lining and insole, and sturdy rubber outsole. 3. New York Times Custom Birthday Book Uncommon Goods from $99.95 This is one of the most unique Valentine’s Day gifts you could get him. This book lets you choose any dates (maybe their birthday or your anniversary), and the creators will put together a book filled with real news stories from the New York Times from those dates. 4. Glitter Heart Toilet Bombs Uncommon Goods $15.00 Look, we all know why he can use this one. As far as toilet bombs go, these are much more pleasant than the alternative. Where Valentine's Day gifts for boyfriends are concerned, well, this is a no-brainer. You’ll definitely get a laugh out of him, and that’s what relationships are about… right?
Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for HerRomantic Valentine’s Day gifts are a must when you’re shopping for that special lady. You won’t miss a beat with these Valentine’s Day gifts for her. 5. Sandals Island Resort Getaway Sandals from $224.00 per person per night Is she always planning date nights and getaways for you? Take charge and give her a rest by setting one up yourself! Sandals has tons of specials going on this season for destinations like the Bahamas, Jamaica, Barbados, Curaçao, Saint Lucia, and more. 6. Squishmallow Plush Amazon $23.00 If you haven’t heard of Squishmallows, where have you been? Believe it or not, these adorable, squishy, cuddly plush toys have been all the rage among adults – not children – for some time now. Honestly, it’s not hard to see why. Chances are really good that the woman in your life has already thought about buying one of these – that is… if she doesn’t already have a collection blooming. We thought this chocolate-dipped strawberry would be a perfect Valentine’s Day addition or start to her collection! 7. Birth Month Flower Grow Kit Uncommon Goods $36.00 Did you know that each month of the year has one or two flowers dedicated to it? For February, those flowers are violets and irises. Choose a month that means a lot to her, and this will be one of the most perfect non-cheesy Valentine’s Day gifts for her. 8. Birthstone Wine Glass Uncommon Goods $50.00 Listen up, men! If you want perfect Valentine’s Day gifts for her 2023 and you were considering getting her a birthstone necklace or bracelet, stop right now. Instead of another piece of jewelry she may or may not wear, get her a custom wine glass that accomplishes the same goal with the birthstone idea while also being something she will actually use.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for KidsMake their Valentine’s Day one to remember this year before they’re old enough to have their heart broken. 9. Heart-Shaped Magic Color-Scratch Art Cards Amazon $13.99 Most of us obsessed over these in art class as a kid, so why not continue the tradition and help them bring out their creative side? 10. 30-Pack Mini Pop It! Keychains Amazon $22.99 Pop It! was all the rage throughout 2022, and the trend seems to be continuing for 2023. These cute animal-shaped keychain fidgets are a great way to let your kids know that you’re still hip and know what’s trending. Plus, they come in adorable little heart-shaped boxes! 11. Disney Tsum Tsum Blind Bags Amazon $8.99 Kids are loving the whole “mystery item” thing lately. These Tsum Tsum blind bags are tiny little plush figures of their favorite Disney characters. The catch is that they won’t know who they got until they open the bag. This is an exciting gift that can also get them excited about collecting. Characters in this series include Bambi, Stitch, Piglet, Eeyore, Jiminy Cricket, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse, the Cheshire Cat, and more.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for TeachersWe all know that teachers are underappreciated. Let’s change the script and make sure all the amazing teachers in your life get great Valentine’s Day gifts this year. 12. Valentine’s Day Gift Baskets GourmetGiftBasketscom from $29.99 Valentine’s Day gift baskets offer a hodgepodge of goodies that overworked teachers are sure to love. Gourmet Gift Baskets is the spot to go this season, as they have dozens upon dozens of unique baskets to choose from. Everything from wine baskets to candy baskets to beer baskets to pasta baskets and even good ole’ chocolate baskets are available. 13. Pressure Relief Seat Cushion Cushion Lab from $63.00 Long after the kids are back home for the day, teachers are still hard at work grading papers, making lesson plans, and prepping for the next day. Make their experience a little more comfortable with this high-quality seat cushion from Cushion Lab. Created by ergonomists through relentless scientific research, this is something the teacher in your life will be thanking you for for a while. 14. Extra Thick Anti-Fatigue Floor Mat ULINE $70.00 There aren’t many of us who could stand up for 8 hours every day giving lessons while making a lot less money than deserved and dealing with a stressful, and sometimes downright dangerous and life-threatening, work environment. But teachers do it day in and day out for our future generations. The least you can do is make sure your teacher's knees and back stay comfy and protected with this extra thick anti-fatigue floor mat.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for MomWhen it comes to mom, you definitely don’t want to buy last-minute Valentine’s Day gifts. Treat her right and make sure she gets spoiled this Valentine’s Day. 15. Silk Lace Robe Nordstrom from $189.00 Nothing is more comfy and cozy to wear around after a stressful day of being a mom than a silk lace robe. Style, comfort, and luxury are oozing out of this option. 16. Zulay Milk Frother Amazon from $12.99 Chances are, the kids are getting on mom’s nerves, and she needs something to give her the energy to deal with it. This milk frother will make her morning (or afternoon, or evening) coffees a bit more special. 17. “Fell Asleep Here” Magnetic Bookmark Uncommon Goods $20.00 A lot of moms like reading in bed at night, as that’s the only time they can find peace and quiet. Make it easier for them to jump back in the next night with this magnetic, and funny, bookmark. 18. Aromatherapy Body Patches Uncommon Goods $24.00 Essential oils and incense are great, but they can also be a hassle to clean up and keep track of. These body patches, with sets like “Get Up and Go,” “Serenity,” and “Self-Care,” will help her be her best self without any extra fuss.
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Friends
Read next: 55 of the Best Year-Round Military DiscountsYou might not go all-out for friends on Valentine’s Day, but you can still show them you love them and are thinking of them with these Valentine’s Day gifts.
19. Valentine’s-Day-Themed Amazon.com eGift CardAmazon from $25.00 Gift cards are always reliable options because they give you full control of how much you spend while giving your friend full control of exactly what they get. As far as gifts for Valentine’s Day are concerned, this is a win-win!
20. 4 Glass Cups with Lids and StrawsAmazon $19.99 Do you and your friends like to bond over coffee? Make your bonding time more sustainable (and aesthetic) with this glass cup set! It comes with glass straws, bamboo lids, and two straw cleaners. It’s great for boba, too!
21. Cat Eyeglass HolderUncommon Goods $32.00 For your friends who wear glasses, this hand-carved wooden cat can keep their “eyes” safe from harm. Instead of just throwing them on the nightstand when they’re ready for a nap or a shower, they can perch them on this feline’s nose for an adorable little image.
Cheap Valentine’s Day GiftsIn need of cheap, cute Valentine’s Day gifts because you ran out of money during Christmas? Here are a few solid picks!
22. CRAVEBOX Valentines Day Snacks Box Variety Pack Care Package (45 Count)Amazon $26.95 Chocolates are another Valentine’s Day staple, but let’s face it, as hard as it may be to believe, they aren’t for everyone. The CRAVEBOX allows you to provide an absolute spread when it comes to finding the perfect snack. Sweet, chocolatey, salty, and even healthy snacks are available.
23. Nike Everyday Lightweight Footie SocksNike $14.00 Are you looking to knock their socks off? Well, if they’re a runner, you’ve found a great gift this Valentine’s Day. For something small that compliments your other gifts and their style, give them comfort while training with breathable, soft training socks.
24. Jordan Dri-FIT Jumpman HeadbandNike $10.00 There are a lot of fancy marketing words we could use here, but here are the only ones that matter: Michael Jordan. Help them train like the GOAT with Jumpman sweatbands that are available in black, white, and red. They’ll be perfect for helping them work on their mile time or shooting hoops.
25. Whiskey Cigar Glass With Built-in Coaster and Cigar GripWine Enthusiast $25.00 Cigars on ice, cigars on ice… this Valentine’s Day, this luxury can be yours and your partner’s for a very low price. If you’re looking to splurge a bit more, you can even have the glasses personalized with engraved messages.
26. Mickey and Minnie Mouse Heart Hands Disney Gift CardshopDisney from $25.00 From the little ones discovering the magic to the adult who still enjoys the wonder, Disney is a universal, timeless source of entertainment. This is why a gift card for Disney makes the perfect V-Day gift for all ages. Simply load it up with some funds and allow your loved ones to shop their favorite characters and apparel.
DIY Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas
27. Photo BookIf you’re getting them something for Valentine’s Day, it’s a safe bet that you have some fond memories together. If you haven’t already printed out some of these keepsakes, do it and put them in a nice photo book. Photo printing at your local grocery store is always cheap, and you’ll get bonus points if you decorate the front of your photo book in a way that reminds you of them!
28. Homemade WreathWe’re not sure if you’ve done any decor shopping lately, but wreaths are getting crazy expensive. Making one for a friend who loves to decorate their home will mean a lot to them. All you need to do is visit your local craft store and pick up a frame, some wire clippers, paddle wire, and whatever you’re decorating with. Some good ideas of things to use in a homemade wreath are holly, fir, pine, pinecones, moss, branches, cotton, burlap, or any other items that speak to your giftee’s aesthetic.
29. Personalized MagnetsAlmost everyone has a fridge, so almost everyone has a use for magnets! You can make them out of bottle caps, glass marbles, wood squares, and a lot of other materials. Just mod-podge an image onto the base and superglue a magnet to the back! You can add images of you two together, their family, pictures of places that are important to them, things they really love, or anything else!
Happy Valentine’s Day!No matter what Valentine’s Day gift you end up buying, make sure it comes from the heart and it’s something that they’ll actually enjoy. Our list of Valentine’s Day gifts has a thoughtful item for everyone, so choose wisely!
Suggested Read: 12 of the Best Brands With Free Stuff For Veterans
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts