JOINT BASE LANGLEY-EUSTIS HOUSING: 23 ON-BASE OPTIONS
By Rachael Fisher
IntroductionWelcome to Joint Base Langley-Eustis, Virginia! Both Langley Air Force Base and Fort Eustis’ storied histories mirror that of the even older Hampton Roads region, with miles of shoreline and breathtaking water views greatly enhancing the distinct small-town feel of light traffic and abundant amenities. Here you will enjoy historic Colonial America sites, extraordinary museums and countless miles of scenic waterways and hiking trails. First, though, you need to find your new home here. House hunting at Joint Base Langley-Eustis will be exciting, and the info here will help you get going.
Suggested Read:Joint Base Langley-Eustis: In-Depth Welcome Center
Joint Base Langley-Eustis BAHYour Basic Allowance for Housing is essential to factor in when you create your budget to help guide your home search. You can follow this link to look up your Basic Allowance for Housing (BAH) for your rank and zip code. This will help you create your budget and guide your home search.
More Like This: AHRN’s BAH Rates: Everything You Need to Know (2021 Edition)
Joint Base Langley-Eustis Barracks
Langley AFB BarracksAt JBLE-Langley, unaccompanied housing is provided for unaccompanied airmen in the ranks of E-1 to E-3 and E-4 with less than three years of service. Each airman receives a private sleeping room, furnishings, bed linens and supplies required for comfortable living. Unaccompanied airmen in the rank of E-4 with more than three years of service will move into housing in the local community.
Unaccompanied HousingJBLE-Langley 37 Cedar Ave.
Phone: 1 (757) 764-4090
Fort Eustis BarracksAt JBLE-Eustis, unaccompanied housing is provided for unaccompanied soldiers in the ranks of E-1 to E-5. Each soldier receives a private sleeping room and furnishings. Permanent-party unaccompanied housing amenities at JBLE-Eustis include a large dayroom with gaming tables, card tables, televisions, lounging furniture and a full-size kitchen.
Unaccompanied HousingJBLE-Eustis 650 Monroe Ave., Suite 113
Phone: 1 (757) 878-4583
Joint Base Langley-Eustis Housing OfficeThe JBLE housing offices are ready to help you transition to your new home and community. Use these resources to become familiar with available housing options and support services. When you arrive at JBLE, visit the housing office for valuable information, counseling and guidance before signing any lease or sales contract for housing.
Langley AFB Housing Office
Military Housing OfficeJBLE-Langley 11 Burrell St.
Phone: 1 (757) 764-5040
Fort Eustis Housing Office
Housing Services OfficeJBLE-Eustis 650 Monroe Ave., Suite 114
Phone: 1 (757) 878-5579
Joint Base Langley-Eustis Housing
Langley AFB Family Housing1798 First St. Langley AFB, VA 23665
Phone: 1 (833) 716-1290 In southeastern Virginia's Hampton Roads, Langley Family Housing offers five communities encompassing 1,430 new, renovated and historic single-family, duplex, fourplex, and six-plex homes. There is no up-front rent, deposit or fees for active-duty servicemembers, and some paid utilities for all residents. All Langley Family Housing homes offer amenities such as:
- 24-hour emergency maintenance
- Landscaping services
- Washer/Dryer hookups
- Pet Friendly
- Garage for lots of storage
- High-speed internet ready
- Refrigerator/dishwasher/garbage disposal
- Central HVAC
- Curbside trash/recycling
1. Freedom TerraceOpen to Senior & Junior Enlisted Three- and four-bedroom duplexes, ADA-compliant and single-family homes
2. Freedom Terrace 2000Open to Junior Enlisted Two to five-bedroom duplexes, ADA-compliant and single-family homes
3. Frontier CrossingOpen to Junior Enlisted Three- and four-bedroom duplexes, ADA-compliant and single-family homes
4. Jamestown VillageOpen to FGO, CGO, Chief Prestige & Senior Enlisted Three- and four-bedroom duplexes, ADA-compliant and single-family homes
5. Main Base
6. CanberraOpen to O04, O05 Three-bedroom, two-story duplexes
7. JayhawkOpen to O04, O05 Three-bedroom, two-story duplexes
8. EagleOpen to O06 Three-bedroom, two-story duplexes
9. RaptorOpen to O06 Three-bedroom, two-story duplexes
10. Night HawkOpen to O06 Four-bedroom, two-story duplexes and single-family homes
11. LightningOpen to O06 Four-bedroom, two-story duplexes and single-family homes
12. Stealth 1Open to E01-E09 Three-bedroom, two-story duplexes
13. Stealth 2Open to E01-E09 Three-bedroom, two-story duplexes
14. Stealth 3Open to E01-E09 Three-bedroom, two-story duplexes
Fort Eustis Family Homes126 Madison St. Fort Eustis, VA 23604
Phone: 1 (757) 369-8335 Enjoy the convenience of on-base living with Fort Eustis Family Homes. Choose from spacious, contemporary homes in a community where military families surround you. And you won’t experience a wait at the gate! All Fort Eustis Family Homes offer amenities such as:
- Ample closets and storage
- Central heating and air conditioning
- Carport or garage
- Energy-efficient appliances
- Exterior storage
- Fenced-in backyard
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Master suite
- Washer/dryer connections
- Wood-style flooring
- Community center
- Curbside trash and recycling pick-up
- Fitness center
- Lawn care services
- Pet friendly
15. Antwerp VillageOpen To: E5 – E9 Three-bedroom homes
16. Cherbourge VillageOpen To: O1-O6, W1-W5 Three- and four-bedroom townhouse, duplex and single-family homes. ADA homes are available in the three-bedroom model.
17. Inchon VillageOpen To: E1-E6, military retirees, DOD civilians, general public Three- and five-bedroom homes
18. LeHavre VillageOpen To: E4-E6, military retirees, DOD civilians, general public Three- and four-bedroom townhomes
19. Marseilles VillageOpen To: E7-E9 Three- and four-bedroom townhomes and single-family homes. ADA homes are available in the four-bedroom model.
20. Newport VillageOpen To: O1-O3, W1-W3 Three- and four-bedroom single-family homes
21. North VillageOpen To: E1-E6 Three and four-bedroom townhomes and single-family homes. ADA homes are available in the four-bedroom model.
22. North Village EastOpen To: E7-E9 Two-story, three- and four-bedroom townhomes. ADA homes are available in the four-bedroom model.
23. St. Nazaire VillageOpen To: E1-E6 Two- and three-bedroom single-family homes. ADA homes are available in two and three-bedroom models.
ConclusionIt’s always great to have help moving — whether across the nation or just across the street. At AHRN.com, you’ll find the most extensive listing of military-friendly housing worldwide, including houses, apartments or rooms, temporary lodging and more. Personalize your free database search based on:
- Distance from installation
- Buying or renting
- Number of bedrooms
Suggested Read: MyBaseGuide’s Joint Base Langley-Eustis Relocation Guide
More like this:31 Of the Best Joint Base Langley-Eustis Things to Do
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts