55 OF THE BEST YEAR-ROUND MILITARY DISCOUNTS
IntroductionYou deserve a lot for your service to our country. Luckily for you, military discounts abound in every industry out there! From cars to restaurants to retail, you’re going to get your service’s worth in our guide to the best year-round military discounts. Click on the links below to find the military discounts you're looking for!
- Military Discount Cars
- Military Discount Flights
- Military Discount Hotels
- Military Discount Shops
- Military Discount Gyms & Exercise Programs
- Military Discount Entertainment
- Military Discount Restaurants
Military Discount Cars
Car Maintenance Shops With Military Discounts
Expert Tip:Going on deployment or a short-term assignment and need to leave your car behind? Explore 8 expert car maintenance tips from Valvoline Instant Oil Change℠ and AHRN to keep your car in tip-top shape while you are gone.
1. ValvolineValvoline is the top name in quality oil changes. Did you know that you can now stay in your car while you get your oil changed with Valvoline? On top of that, they offer a hefty 15% discount off of your total bill when you show your military ID.
2. Discount TireDiscount Tire offers 10% off for active-duty military members all year round. All you need to do is visit their ID.me portal and verify your service.
3. Pep BoysPep Boys is committed to those who have served. To prove it, they offer a 10% discount off of any purchase at a Pep Boys service center.
Car Dealerships with Military Discounts
4. Nissan Military DiscountNissan will help military members save between $500 and $1,000 to thank you for your service. These deals can also be combined with any other offers they’re running.
5. Toyota Military DiscountToyota is offering a $500 military rebate to active-duty members and even the members of their household. Just present your valid military ID card when you go to purchase your vehicle.
6. Subaru Military DiscountSubaru’s Military Discount Program lets you get a $500 discount on your Subaru vehicle.
7. Jeep Military DiscountJeep gives military discounts in the form of $500 bonus cash when military members purchase select 2021 or 2022 Jeeps.
8. Volvo Military DiscountIf you want a Volvo, you can buy or lease one and receive a $500 bonus incentive as a military member.
9. VW Military DiscountOn select new Volkswagens, you can get a $500 bonus just for being part of the military.
10. Honda Military DiscountHonda lets military members save $500 towards any vehicle from 2020 or later as part of their Military Appreciation Offer.
11. Mitsubishi Military DiscountWith Mitsubishi, you could save up to $750 dollars on select vehicles thanks to their Military Rebate Program.
Military Discount Car Rental
12. Budget Car Rental Military DiscountIf you’re an active-duty military member who is signed up with Veterans Advantage (
hint: you don’t have to be a Veteran to sign up), you can save up to 25% on Budget’s car rentals.
13. Enterprise Car Rental Military DiscountDid you know that the business name, Enterprise, is actually a salute to a WWII aircraft carrier that the founder served on? To honor his legacy, Enterprise offers a 5% discount off of their base rates. USAA members who are active duty can also receive extra benefits on top of these.
14. Avis Car Rental Military DiscountAvis offers car rental military discounts through Veterans Advantage of up to 25% off of their standard pricing.
15. Hertz Rent-a-Car Military DiscountMilitary members in leisure travel can get discounted rates with the Hertz car rental service. Rates will vary depending on your location, chosen vehicle, and drop-off/pick-up times.
Military Discount Car Insurance
16. GEICOGEICO’s military discount reaches up to 15% off of your total premium. Emergency Deployment Discounts are also available through GEICO.
17. USAANot only do military members qualify for discount car insurance through USAA, but your spouses and children can also qualify for special discounts. Get a quote to see how much you might save.
18. Liberty MutualLiberty Mutual offers a discount for all active-duty service members. You can start by getting a quote to see how much of a discount you qualify for.
Military Discount FlightsIf you’re looking for cheap flights, military discount prices can go a long way. Have you ever wondered exactly how to get military discount on flights? Some airlines make it easy, others not so much. The answer to how to apply military discounts to flights can be as simple as showing your military ID and as complicated as filling out a long form. Many airlines use a portal like ID.me to help you apply military discounts to flights, which usually just requires you to input your military ID or .gov email. The majority of airlines also offer extra deals through Veterans Advantage, and you don’t have to be a Veteran to sign up with them! We’d definitely recommend you join Veterans Advantage for tons of deals. Below, we’ll provide links to each airline’s military discount and offerings pages. They'll show you how each individual company wants you to go about applying military discounts on flights.
Bonus! Explore our guide on how to plan your next national park road trip and find helpful tips, ways you can save money, top routes to explore, and more! And we wouldn’t want you to miss our list of the top military campgrounds to stay at while you’re on the road.
19. JetBlue Military DiscountJetBlue offers active-duty troops a 5% military discount off of their base fare. Veterans Advantage members can also receive an extra 5% off of flights to over 85 destinations. JetBlue military bags can also be checked for free, considering you show your DoD CAC and have less than two bags for leisure travel or less than five bags for duty travel.
20. Military Discount Flights Delta AirlinesDelta Airlines provides several benefits for flying with them. Military members can get more free checked bags than civilians and can utilize a special military pet policy.
21. Hawaiian Airlines Military DiscountThrough Veterans Advantage, you can get 5% off of coach fares through Hawaiian Airlines for both mainland flights and select international flights. You’ll also get two free checked bags on leisure travel and five free if you’re on travel orders.
22. Lufthansa Military DiscountLufthansa takes part in Veterans Advantage to offer military members a 5% discount on flights purchased through their website.
23. United Airlines Military DiscountUnited also works side-by-side with Veterans Advantage to get military members discounts on flights. Through the program, they are able to provide a 5% discount on all fares, excluding basic economy and children’s fares.
Military Discount Hotels
24. Disneyland Hotel Military DiscountDisneyland already offers a ton of military discounts for active-duty personnel on tickets and vacation packages. For select rooms in the three Disneyland Resort hotels, you can enjoy great discounted rates, which may change depending on what hotel you choose and the date of your stay.
Military Discount Hotels Las VegasLas Vegas is a hot spot for active-duty military members to enjoy great food, diverse company, and an insanely energetic nightlife. Enjoy your stay even more with a few of the best military discount hotels Las Vegas has to offer!
25. Excalibur Hotel & CasinoStaying at the Excalibur Hotel & Casino right on the Vegas strip will save you 10% on your stay; just don’t gamble it all away!
26. Circus Circus Hotel, Casino, & Theme ParkThere’s a little bit of everything at Circus Circus Las Vegas. The adults and kids will both love this one, especially since you’ll get to save 15% off when you prepay for your stay as a military member.
27. The STRAT Hotel, Casino, & SkypodThe STRAT gives active-duty military personnel 10% off of their already low rates. Plus, you can get a prime seat to view the busy Las Vegas strip from their iconic sky pod and observation deck up top.
28. IHG HotelsBoth military members and their families can save money when staying at an IHG hotel, thanks to their military discounts. Rates will depend on which hotel you choose and where it’s located, but the majority of their hotels participate and offer IHG’s Military Appreciation Rate. IHG hotels include, but are not limited to:
- Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Express
- Holiday Inn Club Vacations
- Atwell Suites
- Candlewood Suites
- Crowne Plaza
- Six Senses
- Hotel Indigo
What Shops Do Military Discount Prices?You’ll find that retailers offer a ton of year-round military discounts for you to enjoy. From outdoor and sports gear to bulk grocery shopping, you’re about to save a whole lot of money with these military discounts.
29. Bass Pro Shop Military DiscountAll day, every day, you can enjoy military discounts reaching up to 5% both online as well as in-person at Bass Pro Shops brick-and-mortar locations. As of recently, you can use the 5% discount on ammo and firearms, too!
30. NFL Shop Military DiscountRepresent your team without emptying your bank account on expensive jerseys and gear. As a military member, you can get 15% off of items in the NFL Shop!
31. Sam’s Club Military DiscountSam’s Club provides a military offer via their special Military Memberships. You can receive $10 off of your first purchase after signing up for a Sam’s Club Military Membership.
32. Buckle Military DiscountAs a military member, you’ll get 10% off of every purchase at Buckle in-stores and online. All you need to do is complete Buckle’s SheerID verification form.
33. Dockers Military DiscountNo military man looks his best without a pair of Dockers in the closet. That’s why Dockers is happy to give a 25% military discount to all Servicemembers.
Exercise Programs & Gyms With Military Discount Options
34. UFC Gym DiscountTo get the UFC Gym’s military discounts, you have to be a little sneaky, like a spy saying a secret phrase at a drop-off point. You can get a free 30-day pass by going to your local gym and mentioning the “Harley Davidson Military Program.”
35. YMCA Military DiscountThe YMCA doesn’t offer traditional military discounts. Instead, they’ve partnered with the DoD to provide military YMCA members respite child care so that all childcare tasks don’t fall on a single spouse while the other is on duty.
36. Anytime Fitness Military DiscountAnytime Fitness is appropriately named, as they’re open 24/7. Participating locations offer discounts on membership, and you can check in with your local gym to see if they offer military discounts here.
37. Beachbody Military DiscountMilitary members who sign up for Beachbody don’t have to pay the usual Coach Business Service Fee. All you have to do is sign a quick waiver and provide verifying documents. Several individual Beachbody programs - like 80-Day Obsession, PiYo, and P90X - also offer their own military discounts.
38. Peloton Military DiscountWhen you buy a Peloton exercise bike, you can get a free essentials package. The essentials packages are valued at $159 and $229 and come with things like resistance bands, earbuds, and weights. You can call 1 (866) 650-1996 to ask for the military promotional package after your purchase.
Military Entertainment DiscountsFrom sports tickets to theme parks to movies and more, find military discounts on the things you and your family love doing most. Looking for even more entertainment discounts? Check out our community section for the top rated restaurants by locals and things to do around your installation.
Military Discount NFL Tickets
39. GovXGovX works directly with many professional teams to develop an expansive database that provides military members with exclusive access to discounts on tickets for the NFL and other sporting and entertainment events. Find military discount NFL tickets for the Titans, Patriots, Steelers, Broncos, Cowboys, and more on GovX.
Military Discount Basketball Tickets
40. Ticket ClubYou can find a ton of military discounts on basketball tickets through Ticket Club. Just verify your service with ID.me through their website, and you can start saving! Plus, military members get free membership on Ticket Club’s website, so there's no upfront cost.
Military Discount NHL Tickets
41. Vet TixVet Tix runs entirely on ticket donations to give active duty and Veterans free tickets to all kinds of sporting events, concerts, and more, including the NHL.
Military Discount at Movie Theaters
42. AMCAMC gives military discounts to anyone who can present their valid military ID at the box office. Only participating locations will accept the discount, so call ahead!
43. Regal CinemasRegal Cinemas also offers special pricing for military members. To see all of their participating locations, click here.
44. CinemarkIf you show your valid military ID at the box office, you’ll get a good discount on movie tickets at Cinemark.
45. Malco TheatersYou can get 20% off of VIP movie tickets to Malco Theaters through Veterans Advantage. Malco Theaters are located in Arkansas, Kentucky, Mississippi, Missouri, and Tennessee.
46. Harkins TheatersWith Veterans Advantage, you can save up to 30% on tickets to the movies at Harkins Theaters.
Military Discounts at Theme Parks
47. Disney Military DiscountDisney World Resort offers discounts for military members on both 4-day and 5-day tickets. You can also buy the Memory Maker for a special military price. Visit your local ITT Office for tickets.
48. Dollywood Military DiscountDollywood is proud to provide military discounts to Servicemembers. Nestled in the lush green mountainscape of Pigeon Forge, TN, military members can enjoy a 30% discount on everything Dollywood has to offer.
49. SeaWorld Military DiscountMake a splash in your free time by visiting SeaWorld! Active-duty personnel can get 50% off of their own tickets as well as the tickets of up to three guests.
50. Universal Orlando Resort Military DiscountUniversal Orlando salutes YOU by offering specially-priced tickets as well as discounts on various vacation packages. You can get 1-, 2-, or 3-park tickets and several themed vacation packages, including up to 40% off of Universal Hotels.
Military Discount Restaurants
51. Subway Military DiscountParticipating Subway locations offer a 10% discount to military members when you show a valid military ID.
52. Denny’s Military DiscountDenny’s usually provides military discounts of between 10% and 20% off of your order, depending on the participation of your closest location.
53. Carrabba’s Military DiscountCarrabba’s Italian Grill provides a “Hero's Discount” of 10% off every visit.
54. Cracker Barrel Military DiscountDepending on your closest Cracker Barrel location, you could see a 20%-30% military discount off of your hearty, down-home comfort food.
55. Fuddruckers Military DiscountFuddruckers gives military members a 25% discount off of their meals. Here, you can get all the burgers you want without feeling guilty about what you’re spending!
ConclusionIt’s time to wake up, get up, and go grab all these military discounts right now! There’s no need to wait when there are literally hundreds of dollars in savings ready for you to take advantage of! Go out there and get ‘em, troops!
BONUS! Check out our guide with the best military gifts for your family (this doesn’t have to be limited to Christmas)! From spouses to kids gifts, we have a wide range of items you’ll want to buy.
Get more great deals like this in your email every week when you sign up for AHRN’s Weekly Deals Newsletter! (We promise we’ll only send you the best deals!)
Want to look through the military discounts again? Click to return to top.
JOIN OUR NEWSLETTER
Get the latest news and military discounts