TRIPLER Army Community Hospital Community
Na Koa Dental Clinic, Schofield Barracks
Location and Hours: The Schofield Barracks Dental Clinic is in Bldg. 660 and Na Koa Dental Clinic is in Bldg. 678 on McCornack Road. Hours of operation are 7:15 a.m. to 4:15 p.m. Monday through Friday. The clinics are only staffed and funded to treat active-duty Soldiers. To schedule an appointment at Schofield Barracks Dental Clinic please call 433-8903/4. Please call 433-8900 for an appointment at Na Koa Dental Clinic.
Dental Sick Call (Emergency Care)
Hours: 7:30 to 9 a.m. and 12:15 to 2 p.m. Monday through Friday.
After duty hours, emergency care is available for active-duty Soldiers only. Report to the Schofield Barracks Acute Care Clinic, from 4 to 9 p.m. Monday through Friday and 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. Saturday and Sunday. If a situation arises after the ACC closes, call 433-8814.
Emergency Care is Limited to the Following:
- Relief of pain.
- Treatment of acute infection.
- Control of life-threatening oral conditions such as bleeding.
- Treatment of trauma to teeth, jaws and associated facial structures.
- Emergency dental care does not include permanent fillings of decayed or broken teeth, or the prosthetic replacement of teeth.
Routine Dental Care
- Active-Duty Military: Routine dental care is provided to all active-duty Army Soldiers assigned to Schofield Barracks. Care will also be provided to other active-duty military service members who are assigned for duty on Schofield Barracks.
- Beneficiaries Other Than Active Duty: Routine dental treatment for all patients other than active duty is provided by civilian dentists accessed through the TRICARE Dental Plan, as mandated by federal law.
- Teaching Cases: A limited number of other than active-duty patients can be seen in support of the Advanced General Dentistry Residency Program. This care may include, but is not limited to, fillings, extractions, crowns, root canal treatments and periodontal care.