Mission – U.S. Army Garrison — Fort Campbell sets the standard for integrating and delivering installation services and base support to ensure readiness, empower resiliency, and enable our Soldiers, Families, civilians, retirees and community partners to remain … unmatched!
Vision – Best Soldier and Family Experience
39 Normandy Blvd.
The Fort Campbell Garrison serves as the host command for all units on Fort Campbell as part of the Installation Management Command’s Atlantic Region.
- Directorate of Public Works (DPW)
- Directorate of Emergency Services (DES)
- Directorate of Plans, Training, Mobilization and Security (DPTMS)
- Directorate of Family and Morale, Welfare and Recreation (DFMWR)
- Directorate of Human Resources (DHR) — Retirement/Transition Services
- Public Affairs Office (PAO)
- Garrison Resource Management Office (GRMO)
- Installation Safety Office (ISO)
- Internal Review and Audit Compliance (IRAC)
- Plans, Analysis and Integration Office (PAIO)
- Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
- Mission Installation Contracting Command (MICC)